Inside Sales and Customer Service online training
powered by Excel Sales Consulting
Inside Sales with a ‘Not so Great Attitude’, and then with a ‘Great Attitude’
Customer Feedback - How Important is it to create a good impression?
Maximizing Your Potential
2 day course, with 8 hours of training per day with a customized follow up plan.
This is a fast paced training program customized for Inside Sales personnel. This course focuses on advanced customer service and selling skills and is great for the new sales person to the veteran.
To equip the participant with the necessary tools to provide exceptional customer service. In addition to this motivate the participants to immediately implement the tools they have learned. The participant will improve professionalism and efficiency, thus resulting in increased sales and profitability for the company. Your customers will notice and commend you on your service. You will create loyal fans that will provide you with referrals.
Who Should Attend:
Store Managers and Inside Sales Support Staff
- Personal and professional self-evaluation will identify areas that you excel in and areas to improve on
- Setting and completing goals
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Importance of a professional image and demonstrating confidence
- Handling customer complaints
- Enhance and develop telephone communication skills while also working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Master the commercial and retail sales process
- Upselling to maximize available add-ons
- Techniques to improve organizational skills
- Handling objections with ease
- Closing the sale with confidence
- Execute the Positive Customer Service and Relationship Building Sales Process
- Evaluate current personal and professional skills
- Learn how to maintain a positive attitude
- Improve listening, speaking, and telephone communication skills
- Understand how to handle difficult customers and complaints from inside the store
- Learn how to project a consistent professional image
- Support outside and inside sales through professional service – understand the importance of each other’s role within the company and that they are all there for the customer
- Understand the critical role inside staff play in the sales process
- Develop a personal and professional road map to achieve goals